Cost of publication:
- There is no article processing charge at all.
Type of license:
Logo CC Revista Mexicana de Biodiversidad for IB-UNAM distributed under a Creative Commons License Attribution-NoCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 International.
Collector’s permit data will be required in certain cases.
- In those cases where new species are described, types or paratypes of the new taxa must be deposited in a recognized institutional biological collection or museum.
- In those cases where the species were deposited in a museum, the accession numbers for appropriate type material and for voucher specimens are required.
- Frozen tissues deposited in a museum, and DNA sequences included in data bases must be provided with accession numbers.
- For photo collection records, accession numbers from a recognized institutional collection must be provided.
This journal provides immediate and free open access to its content, under the principle of that make available the research to the public without cost, support to a greater exchange of global knowledge.
This type of free and online disponibility has evidenced that open acces give the readers great power to find and use relevant literature, offering authors and their works a new visibility, legibility and impact, vast and measurable.
Type of peer review:
- The system of peer review is blind
- Reviewers: They are selected by the associate editor. The authors can suggest 2 potential reviewers for the revision of the manuscript. The definitive decision wiil be headed by the Associate Editor.